GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION 2017-18
Admission Contact: 9961870542, 9447094278
|Branch||Total||Govt. Quota||Management Quota||NRI quota||FW|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||63||30||21||9||3|
|Computer Science & Engineering||63||30||21||9||3|
DURATION OF COURSES
The B-Tech programme is a credit based programme. The duration of B-Tech programme will normally be four academic years spanning 8 semesters.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations
recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics,
Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission.
- candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations
recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are
eligible for admission under Management Quota.
- Candidates for admission to B-Tech program me shall have passed the Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or
12th Standard V.H.S.E.,C.B.S.E.,I.S.C or any other examination considered equivalent.
- Relaxation in marks will be followed as per the government norms stated for candidates belonging to socially
and Educationally Backward Classes and for the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes.
- NRI candidates are exempted from appearing in KEAM.
- Allotment of management seats will be as per the instructions received from AICTE.
- Change of program is not allowed after commencement of the program.
- If at any stage, it is found that a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria or the information
furnished by him/her is incorrect his/her admission will stand cancelled.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
No cancellation of admission is permitted after the admission is declared as closed. Cancellation after due date
will be subject to payment of liquidated damages as stipulated by the Govt. rules except for students who get
admission to medical streams.
COLLEGE ADMISSION DOCUMENTS
B.Tech, B.Tech (LET), M.Tech (To be brought by the students at the time of admission in original
and five Photostat copies duly self attested)
|Sl.No||Details of Documents|
|1||SSLC/Xth Mark list & Pass Certificate (CBSE/ICSE Candidates Only)|
|2||TC and Course & Conduct Certificate issued by previous institution|
|3||Physical Fitness Certificate (for B.Tech only)|
|4||Photographs of students – 02 Passport|
|5||Community and Income Certificate in original (If Applicable)|
|6||Final Allotment Memo & Copy of Fee Receipt(Only Govt. Seat Students)|
|7||Admit card & Entrance Rank Data Sheet of Kerala Entrance Examination|
|Additional Documents for B.Tech NRI|
|1||NRI/Sponsorship/declaration Certificate duly signed by the Embassy concerned or
copy of VISA of the sponsor.
|2||Relationship Certificate with the sponsor issued by the Revenue Authority or dependency
certificate by the sponsor
|3||Copy of Passport of the Sponsor|
|Additional Documents for B.Tech (LE)|
|1||Diploma Mark Lists & Provisional Certificate/Original Diploma Certificate|
|2||Equivalency Certificate/Migration Certificate (Other State Board)|
|3||Admit Card & Data Sheet of Lateral Entry Test|